With over 25 years of
experience remodeling homes in Northwest Texas and Southwest Oklahoma, Luxury
Bath of Texoma has earned a reputation for outstanding work and high-quality bathroom remodeling. During this time, we’ve made it our goal to find out what
makes a bathroom remodeling project a success and how to give our customers the
most value for their money.
While no two bathroom remodeling projects are ever the same, we have noticed that the highest value projects aren’t always the most complex or large-scale ones. In fact, the bathroom results that offer the best returns on the investment made are smaller projects that focus on improving just the wet area—the section of the bathroom that’s most likely to show wear and tear over time.
Why is a Wet Area Remodel More Effective Than a Full-Scale Bathroom Renovation?
You might think that the more you invest, the more you get
back—but this isn’t always the case. There’s no better place to demonstrate
this than in the bathroom, where small scale improvements can lead to dramatic
The bathroom is a high-traffic area that takes a lot of abuse. But the wet area—that is, the shower, tub, walls, and flooring around them—take the most abuse, as they’re subjected to water, soap, scum, dirt, and body oils on a daily basis.
Chances are, your wet area is the part of the bathroom that needs remodeling the most. Instead of planning a traditional, full-scale bathroom makeover, consider focusing on the wet area instead. Replacing your bathtub, shower, wall surrounds, and flooring with high-quality, beautiful bathroom products can make a huge difference and transform the entire space with a fresh new look.
How to Remodel the Wet Area
Wet area remodeling focuses on the shower and tub areas, and can be as small or
large-scale as you want it. Most homeowners are frustrated with just one or two
elements inside the wet area, for example, a mildew-covered, outdated shower
wall, or a stained and dirty bathtub.
Your wet area remodel can focus on any and all of the following:
- Replacing the Bathtub: A dirty, deteriorating bathtub is an eyesore. Replace it with a longer-lasting, low-maintenance bathtub replacement for a very effective transformation to your space.
- Replacing the Shower: Showers are large and eye-catching, and dirty, mildew-covered, rusty showers will influence the entire look of your bathroom. Not to mention, they’re hard to clean. A shower replacement is a great idea—find waterproof shower products in modern styles for a very impactful update to your wet area.
- Wall Surround Replacement: The walls around your bath and shower area can be one of the most dramatic changes you can make to your entire bathroom space. Surprisingly, this is also one of the easiest remodels on the list, too. Look into wall surrounds made with high-quality, triple-thick acrylic panels that snap into place over your existing bathroom walls.
- Flooring Replacement: If your flooring is outdated, peeling, hard to clean, and ugly, replace it with waterproof shower floor materials. Also, look into walk-in shower renovations for a seamless, modern-looking bathroom floor and more accessibility.
- Converting Your Bath or Shower: If you find that you hardly use your tub, or have always wanted a shower, consider a tub-to-shower conversion or a shower-to-tub conversion and get better use out of your entire bathroom area.
- A Mobility Renovation: As we mentioned before, upgrading the bathroom for safety and accessibility is easy with a walk-in-shower renovation. Add no-slip flooring and no-barrier shower entry features for a more modern-looking and accessible bathroom experience.
Discover Exciting Bathroom Remodeling Ideas Today!
At Luxury Bath of Texoma, we believe that bathroom remodeling should be easy, fast, and affordable. That’s why we’re dedicated to offering premium services at cost-effective prices, and results that can be achieved in as little as just two days.
If you’re interested in getting started with your bathroom
renovation, we’d love to help you explore your options. Our warehouse is filled
with an endless array of high-quality bathroom products in beautiful colors,
patterns, and styles, and our talented team of bathroom design specialists is
waiting to help you customize the perfect bathroom of your dreams.
For more information about our services at Luxury Bath of Texoma, give our team a call today. Or, if you’d like to get started with a free, in-home pricing estimate and design consultation, just fill out our online form. We can’t wait to help you start your journey towards a more beautiful bathroom, so contact us now for details!